APPS calculate the sound propagation and the characteristics of different acoustic systems in a specific underwater environment. The system is used to obtain realistic sound-propagation predictions for commercial sonars, scientific studies, R&D projects and educational tasks.
Internationally validated propagation models and global databases allow the acoustic device performance evaluation in any sea around the world.
- Validated propagation models for low and high frequencies.
- Reverberation calculations for active sonar.
- Ambient Noise based on sea state and ship traffic.
- Configuration of environment and acoustic sensor characteristics.
- Global Databases including Bathymetry and Global Sound Velocity Profiles.
- Empty user database for saving own SVPs.
- 3D calculations providing 360º prediction for every depth.