SAES engineers guarantee optimal maintenance of equipment and specialized after-sales support, at hardware, software and training levels. The objective is to guarantee the long-life cycle of the systems supplied.
Ongoing client support.
Our after-sales support service includes:
- Maintenance work (preventive, corrective), both in SAES’ own installations and on-site, on the customer’s platform.
- Spare part supplies and training.
After-sales support in tasks related to the equipment and systems supplied (testing procedures, technical advice, etc.).
Specifically-prepared facilities, equipment and personnel.
To this end, SAES has specific facilities that include different test benches, as well as all the necessary technical equipment to carry out any repairs.
More than maintenance. State-of-the-art technology in good hands.
SAES also offer its clients the following added value:
- First-hand knowledge of the equipment.
- Preservation of configuration control and fault history.
- Procedures carried out by a specific technical team, in direct contact with the development engineering and in accordance with the original system requirements.
- Direct relationship with the original suppliers